Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Event: Super Sales Day

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 197

Ready for the next site event?!
This Saturday will be the Super Sales Day. You'll see the envelope invite up on the home with the info for this event. Here's how it'll work:
That day everything you buy will cost half of the price shown. The seller will get the original price they listed still, plus a bonus for selling 10+ fashions. If you sell more than 10 fashions that day, you'll receive 500 extra points! (Plus the award for selling 10 fashions if applicable)
So be ready to shop!

Update: Important Rule! Since I see many of the designers are posting tons of new things, it is filling our storage. One of the main purposes for this sale is to lighten our already almost full gallery. So... I'm make one rule: After Thursday, you cannot add any more fashions to the gallery. If you do, they will be removed until the end of the sale.

Last edited by Leandra on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Event: Super Sales Day Comments

Re: Event: Super Sales Day
Post on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:25 am by Crestyl

Oh boy. I hope there's going to be enough room! I'll definitely be shopping :D
Post on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:17 pm by angelinamc

Just wondering on Saturday when everyone is shopping, once the gallery isn't full anymore, can ones put more items up for sale? Me personally don't have anything else to sell, didn't have time to do more designing but I mean for the others who didn't get a chance to put some things for sale or at least put 10 things up for sale, so they can get the chance of that bonus you mentioned about? I know of some who didn't get to put at least 10 items.
Post on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:19 pm by Leandra

Possibly if they don't have enough items up then they can. Someone with enough items up already, then it will most likely be removed to give others a chance.
Post on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:26 pm by angelinamc

thank you, I'm sure ones would be so appreciative of your kindness and being fair. I have to say more and more i'm loving your site you and all those who help make this site run are doing such an amazing job. Again I say thank you.
Post on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:51 am by Leandra

The Super Sales Day has officially started so get shopping!
Post on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:07 am by Chloe

woooo
Post on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:08 am by Crestyl

yay ^^
Post on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:10 am by Crestyl

Glam wrote:
woooo
can you go on the chat? lol you don't have to c:
Post on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:17 am by Chloe

Why?
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion