Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Important Please Read!

AuthorMessage
Xant_Of_Vespy
Angel Team
Diamonds Diamonds : 0

Hello all, I am Josh. I am just going to post this here to inform you all of something important. Leandras computer has been acting very buggy lately and tonight it has bit the dust. She will not be able to update the site for a while so the weekly updates that occur will be ceased or delayed temporarily until her computer is fixed. If you need anything you can message me and I will relay it to her. I only say that because I am not sure if she can access the site from her mobile device. I thank you all for your understanding of this and for taking the time to read. Hopefully this will be a very short-term issue that will be resolved very quickly. The site should run as it normally has so you all should see no issues with your everyday activities on here. Thank you for your time. -Josh

Last edited by Xant_Of_Vespy on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, Spelling, Word Missing)

http://youtube.com/Resurrection4ever

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Important Please Read! Comments

Re: Important Please Read!
Post on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:01 pm by Moon

Thank you for letting us know, it was very kind.
Post on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:01 pm by Soap

okay~
Post on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:27 am by Crestyl

Okay. :c
Post on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:32 am by Pink

Thank you for telling us. :3
Post on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:29 pm by Leandra

Hey everyone, I am able to access my computer and files(so don't worry about that). I mostly have trouble with my computer freezing up, but when I use safe mode right now it seems to be fine. Just want to let everyone know I'll still be checking things and hopefully have this fixed soon. I will still be working on site improvements and features as well!
Post on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:09 am by angelinamc

I understand that had that problem before hope you get it fixed soon:)
Post on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:29 am by Leandra

After an hour on the phone with dell I finally find out I need my hard drive replaced. So now I'm spending all night backing up my files before it crashes. I might get a second opinion from Josh(xant_of_vespy)'s brother just in case if it is possibly fixable. Hopefully I have this alll fixed very soon and don't have to worry about it!
Post on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:36 am by Renko

Leandra wrote:
After an hour on the phone with dell I finally find out I need my hard drive replaced. So now I'm spending all night backing up my files before it crashes. I might get a second opinion from Josh(xant_of_vespy)'s brother just in case if it is possibly fixable. Hopefully I have this alll fixed very soon and don't have to worry about it!
WOW I'm slowwww when it comes to finding these thiiiiings =/

Alright sounds good thanks for the update I hope everything goes well :3 (I think at least. That's a kind of update, isn't it? X'D)
Post on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:48 am by Sonjas

Wow hope your able to get things fixed : )
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion