Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Feature vs. Feature

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

I need to prioritize what projects to do first, and with my lack of time to work on things lately I really need to work on getting stuff done. So to help me out and all of you in the process, I'm giving you the option to vote on what feature I should start working on first... This needs to be quick so try to vote as soon as you can. If you want to be more persuasive just leave a comment with your reasoning for starting a particular project first!

Note that I am already in the process of working on the Auction house as well.

http://www.designerssociety.net

What should be our next site feature?
Member To-Do List
10%
 10% [ 2 ]
Challenges
15%
 15% [ 3 ]
Auction House
25%
 25% [ 5 ]
Society Stores
10%
 10% [ 2 ]
Elite Features
15%
 15% [ 3 ]
Site Theme
25%
 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Feature vs. Feature Comments

Re: Feature vs. Feature
Post on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:24 pm by FloraBlossom

I vote for the auction house I really want to see it

Last edited by FloraBlossom on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:37 pm by angelinamc

Well i would vote for something but not sure what other features that ones want to be worked on other than the auction house. can you name some? I'm still new and so far i'm happy with all the features that you have given us. I haven't encounter anything that needs work. But like i said i'm still new and still learning how to navigate through this site.
Post on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:44 pm by angelinamc

boy do i feel silly didn't see the poll on top sorry. sometimes the elevator doesn't go all the way up lol
Post on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Leandra

Haha it's fine I probably should have listed the features and described them too. Here is a quickly Outline of each feature:
Members Todo List: Self Explanitory basically a list of to-ods for members everyday
Challenges: Some site offers that members can try to work on and challenge themselves like themed fashions and such
Auction House: I need to work on constructing the layout of our auction house to make it easy to use and setup a style such as live auctions or weekly ones
Society Stores: Just try to work on adding some new stores
Elite Features: I have ideas for some elite perks that I want to work on for them, as well as their exclusive materials
Site Theme: I sent a message to the team members for help on deciding this and presenting their ideas, but I want to work on a style for the overall look of the site to update it
Post on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:55 pm by angelinamc

Wow they all sound awesome thanks for explaining that to me, wish i could vote for them all. I voted for the site theme sounded interesting but then i should of voted for the challenges. lol but again they are all great features. again thank you.
Post on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:22 pm by Soap

I would really like to see a new Site Theme. Hopefully a new site theme would make potential members choose to join!

My second choice was Elite Features so that more people work towards Elite status.
Post on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:16 pm by Jazzy

I think the to-do list is important because it impacts all members, so I voted for that. Here's my order:

Auction House (you said you were already working on this so I didn't vote for it, but it is VERY important)
Member to-do list
Elite Features
Society Stores
Site Theme
Challenges
Post on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Shelli

Member to-do list would be great. It will give members who aren't on a career, an opportunity to participate on site while making points.
Post on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:54 pm by Soap

I like Jazzy Mcsnazzy's idea of making a list so..
HERE'S MINE

Site Theme
Elite Features
Member ToDo List
Society Stores
Challenges
Auction House
Post on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:44 am by Leandra

Just a quicky update, I fixed the materials page. You may also a few changes on the custom central design, Im debating to use this style for other text areas...
Post on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 am by Chloe

Site theme & Elite features.
Post on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:09 am by angelinamc

I love the new look of the custom central design.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion