Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Image Errors

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

Hey everyone who is experiencing problems with the site images loading. I just wanted to leave this little message so you all know what's up and don't freak. The picture host site that I use is under maintenance right now. This means that they will hopefully be back up very soon! A note: This won't effect fashions in the gallery or your avatar since that is through a different picture host.

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Image Errors Comments

Re: Image Errors
Post on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:23 am by angelinamc

That's a relief, I worked all day trying fix my browser, even downloaded firefox and that was even worst. lol so happy to hear that it will be fixed thank you so much for letting us know.
Post on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:06 am by Leandra

Yup, I also sent you a message about this and I definitely recommend Chrome the best. I use Chrome and have tried several different browsers with best results on Chrome.
Post on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:56 am by Pink

I don't see the pics. :/

I tried on chrome too but same results. D;
Post on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:27 am by angelinamc

My Chrome is working so happy now, thx Leandra. I also went to my chrome settings and reset it and now it's working even better. should of did that yesterday worked on it for hours and can't believe all I had to do is reset it lol seeing the image errors i kept messing with my computer thinking it was my computer and I caused more problems I should of just waited and been patient lol but any how it's working better and now I can start designing again. thanks for the link for the designing studio going to keep that just encase something happens like this again. again thank you.
Post on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:52 pm by Leandra

Yeah they still aren't up for me yet either so just be patient everyone. It they aren't up soon Ill try to add some with a different host tonight.
Post on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:29 pm by Jazzy

It's back for me
Post on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:41 pm by Pink

dancer4life315 wrote:
It's back for me
samee.
Post on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:44 pm by Leandra

Me too!
Post on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:27 pm by Tammy

Operas working woo..
Post on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:52 pm by Pink

Is it just me or is it not letting me upload images into the forums? :/
Post on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:26 pm by Leandra

That part should be fine it isn't even the same host that uses the forums. I tested it and it is fine for me, are you still having issues?
Post on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:34 pm by Pink

I'll check once I'm on my computer :)

Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:28 pm by Pink

it works. :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion