Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Important Profile Changes

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

Hello everyone, I am in the process of working on the profile settings and look. I would like to make things easier for those that are putting in the transaction information for fashions bought and sold. So what I have setup is a progress bar that goes up to 10 to earn the award. Basically once you reach the 10 mark on bought and sold then it will stop being tallied. Now I would like to let members keep track of this still except it is a lot of work. If anyone has suggestions just let me know please. For now I won't remove the 2 fields that show the number of bought and sold, but if no one can think of other ways to organize this then I will in a week.

Note: Not everyone has had their profile updated so let me know if your progress bar isn't right so I can update it!

Last edited by Leandra on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Important Profile Changes Comments

Re: Important Profile Changes
Post on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:23 pm by FloraBlossom

It says I've bought and sold 0 which I know isn't true. And, I think it would be kinda cool to see how many fashions I have sold and bought, so is there any way to make the field where you just have to press an up arrow to make the number go up? and a down arrow to make it go down? That would just be a simple click for the people who do transactions
Post on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:10 pm by Leandra

Right now what they do is just type the number but I thought it might be easier to do something so they don't even need to do that. Also your fashions bought says 113 and sold says 15. If you click view profile in the tool bar you can see it or on the edit profile page at the top just click view points and awards.
Post on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:28 pm by FloraBlossom

@Leandra wrote:
Right now what they do is just type the number but I thought it might be easier to do something so they don't even need to do that. Also your fashions bought says 113 and sold says 15. If you click view profile in the tool bar you can see it or on the edit profile page at the top just click view points and awards.
Oh I see, haha. Well, then I guess if it easier for them then sure :)
Post on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:02 pm by Shelli

I think the bars are the same as the fashion bought and sold. But I see what your saying. If the qualifications for Elite Rank says 25 for bought and sold, we could make the bars go up to 25. Other then that anything above 25 doesn't matter. Adding the bars would indeed make things easier.

Last edited by Sweetshelli on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:09 pm by Leandra

Okay great Ill add it up to 25 then so if a member gains a full bar on both they know that part qualifies for elite!
Post on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Shelli

Would you want us to update the bars based on their fashions bought and sold? And will both of those fields still be on the profile or be taken down?
Post on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:21 pm by Tammy

On my bars is says I've only sold/bought 10 items..
I do like the changes though it looks really nice :)
Post on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:24 pm by Leandra

To answer SweetShelli, yes as you see ones that aren't updated try to change them. If you are doing a transaction and see some that aren't updated try to fix them. I have tried to go through some of the active members though, just if I missed someone let me know. Pandapoodlepoop I did fix yours :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion