Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

20131011

Profile Visitor Messages

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
avatar
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

       

Okay so a member has asked me about offering something so that we can create boutique comments. Now this may not be possible but there is an alternative. Some of you may remember the visitor message page on profiles. I removed it because it seemed like it wasn't used much. I am going to give you all an option though and reopen the possibility of adding the visitor message feature. For those of you who haven't seen it, there is another page in the profile links for each member just like contact and friends. The only down side is that it appears on a separate page from the boutique and profile itself. So vote now in the poll on whether you think it should be added or not!




http://www.designerssociety.net

Should the visitor message feature be available?
Yes
88%
 88% [ 7 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8
 

       
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Profile Visitor Messages Comments

avatar
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:57 pm by FloraBlossom
       
I vote yes :) it seems cool
avatar
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:08 pm by angelinamc
       
Well I voted yes, because I love visiting different ones btqs. And would love to say hello and how much I enjoyed viewing their btqs and fashions.
avatar
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:20 pm by Soap
       
I voted 'yes'. It would be nice to chat with someone without feeling so.. secretive about it.
avatar
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:51 pm by Renko
       
I honestly thought the visitor message feature could be useful in some way. Except, it would have been nicer if I had received a notif of the message you had left me when I joined (Yes, Leandra, I saw your message you left on mine while it was there, but that wasn't till months later. *lol*)

I don't REALLY care if we don't get it back or not, but it COULD (yes, "could,") be nice/useful.
avatar
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:58 pm by Pink
       
Yes!! I also would love to use that as a boutique auction feature like Girlsense. :3
avatar
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:59 pm by Renko
       
pinksparkles10 wrote:
Yes!! I also would love to use that as a boutique auction feature like Girlsense. :3
Ah yes, those were good times x3
avatar
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:27 pm by Leandra
       
Okay everyone I'd say it is pretty clear we should bring it back now. I like the ideas too like using it like auctioning, people could make offers for fashions they like too. Now just remember it is on a separate page from the actual boutique, but still very close. I am not sure but I think the notification system may include visitor messages when turned on. Otherwise I think there may be a way to setup notifications for it. I will add it for the time being unless we see any major disagreements come about.
avatar
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:28 pm by Renko
       
@Leandra wrote:
Okay everyone I'd say it is pretty clear we should bring it back now. I like the ideas too like using it like  auctioning, people could make offers for fashions they like too. Now just remember it is on a separate page from the actual boutique, but still very close. I am not sure but I think the notification system may include visitor messages when turned on. Otherwise I think there may be a way to setup notifications for it. I will add it for the time being unless we see any major disagreements come about.
Alright sounds good :3 And I mean, it doesn't *have* to have notifs but it would be helpful rather than to have to CONSTANTLY check back for anything new xD If you know what I mean.
avatar
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:53 pm by Leandra
       
Okay two pieces of good news! One if you go into notifications you can check the box to get notifications for it. I also found out that you can move any private messages to your visitor messages. When you hide visitor messages it goes to the save box as well!
avatar
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:53 pm by Renko
       
@Leandra wrote:
Okay two pieces of good news! One if you go into notifications you can check the box to get notifications for it. I also found out that you can move any private messages to your visitor messages. When you hide visitor messages it goes to the save box as well!
Oh that's GREAT! ^-^ Thanks for looking into that! :3
avatar
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm by Soap
       
I just began using it~
Re: Profile Visitor Messages
Post  by Sponsored content
       

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion