Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Challenges Now Open

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

The wait is over, finally Challenges have come! With this new feature you can complete fun challenges and get tons of points, prizes, and more! The Challenges let you create themed designs and submit them for a grade that wins you tons of points. So work hard and keep practicing because the better you get, the more you earn! You can find the Challenges page under the Office tab.

New: Challenges page on your Profile! You and other members can now view your score on the different Challenges. Once you have completed a challenge, your score will be added to your profile for viewing at any time.

Last edited by Leandra on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Challenges Now Open Comments

Re: Challenges Now Open
Post on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:43 pm by Tammy

I really like the page, and the little popup designs :#
also thankyou for using my hair in the ad :D
Post on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:44 pm by Soap

Pandapoodlepoop wrote:
I really like the page, and the little popup designs :#
also thankyou for using my hair in the ad :D
I love the popups tooo
oohooh
i made that ad~
Post on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:47 pm by angelinamc

Again thank you for these amazing challenges just want to know for these challenges for example Hollywood Hairess are you asking us to design a wig or can we summit a whole model showing off the wig? and can it be a Hollywood Icon like Audrey Hepburn hairstyle? I'm sorry for being so dense in the head I just want to make sure what you want in this challenge.
Post on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:04 pm by Leandra

Yes, you can make it creative as you want and it is very open if you want to design more you can. :)
Post on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:04 pm by angelinamc

Cool thank you:) again sorry for bugging I just want to know is there a limit to how many we do a day? I've done 2 so far I know you have a lot going on so just want to know how many of these challenges can we do a day? I know in the forum we are only allowed to post so many a day just wondering if that will be the same for these challenges.
Post on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:58 am by Leandra

New: Challenges page on your Profile! You and other members can now view your score on the different Challenges. Once you have completed a challenge, your score will be added to your profile for viewing at any time.
Post on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:41 pm by Shelli

I like the challenges. 

Angelina- I believe it's one entry per challenge. If that is what you are asking.
Post on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:59 pm by angelinamc

Sweetshelli wrote:
I like the challenges. 

Angelina- I believe it's one entry per challenge. If that is what you are asking.

yes that's what I wanted to know thank you:)
Post on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:13 pm by Leandra

Yes, that is right thanks for answering SweetShelli :)
Post on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Shelli

You're Welcome. I' glad I helped. :)
Post on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:32 pm by Pink

I love them! :3
Post on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:46 pm by phantom

These challenges are very fun, they're a great addition to the site. :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion