Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Hiring Team Round 6

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

I will start off by saying congratulations to SweetShelli who has been a very loyal member to us and is now part of our Angel Team as she deserves. She has put in many hours as our only interior designer and helping with site transactions. All her hard work has paid off and she has definitely earned this. Next I will introduce our newest Help Team member, Angelinamc! She has shown great skills on the site and has learned her way around very well so she will do great in helping other new members. Now onto our newest site writer who is going to be a great help with the society reader, Kdesignb. She is one of our newer members but has shown that she has the enthusiasm to help with as much as she can here. Now finally with SweetShelli joining the Angel Team and taking on more options, we need a new member to help with the interior designs. I recently had the applications open for the interior design team and have now chosen. After a hard and nearly impossible decision I chose two new members for the new interior design team. Ultramoon and mykelbe will both offer many great assets to our team with all their great designs. Thank you to everyone who applied, you made it a really hard decision because you all did wonderfully. Congratulations to all our new team members!

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Hiring Team Round 6 Comments

Re: Hiring Team Round 6
Post on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:26 pm by Soap

Congrats to all those joining the team!
Post on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:27 pm by Jazzy

Congrats to everyone!!
Post on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:31 pm by Soap

oops
i forgot the celebratory glee gif
WOO
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:09 am by Tammy

Congrats o everyone joining the teams :)
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 am by Desert

Congrats to everyone who made it! 
Welcome to the team :)
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:05 am by Moon

Thank you :) I'm so excited!
Congrats to everyone :)
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:04 am by mykelbe

I just opened the site and am thrilled and honoured to be chosen with UltraMoon to work on the interior design team. I have much to learn but am so excited about the journey! Again, thanks to all and especially kudos to the creator of the site, Leandra, who continually manages to keep evolving it's entity!( a little wordy, sorry)
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:33 pm by angelinamc

I agree totally with Mykelbe. Thank you so much and congrats to Mykelbe and UltraMoon both very talented and sweet personalities. And BIG Congrats to Sweetshelli, she has always been so helpful to me, another sweet person who makes everyone feel welcomed:)

So sorry forgot to say congratulations to KDesingB:)

Last edited by angelinamc on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:11 pm by tikogirl

congrats to you all

Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:08 pm by Shelli

I know I already said this but thanks for the promotion. I really appreciate being part of the Angel team. Congratulations to Angelinamc, KDesignB, Mykelbe and UltraMoon for making it on the team. You all are very talented and creative. :)
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:12 pm by Pink

Congrats everybody! You all really deserve the spots. :)
Post on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:47 am by Moon

Again thank you :) I'm so honored to be working with all of these talented and amazing people! You guys are so very kind and fantastic at designing! Congratulations to everyone I can't wait to work with you all. :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion