Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

To Do List and Thanksgiving

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

First of all Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I hope you all have good holidays. I'm very thankful for all the members who make this site so special. I also finished the To Do List last night and have added it. Now you can click from any page and see your todo list which has quick links to the things to check every day. Just a small piece but hopefully it will help you all :)

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

To Do List and Thanksgiving Comments

Re: To Do List and Thanksgiving
Post on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:02 pm by Soap

happy thanksgiving to you too~
oh, and the to-do list looks lovelyy~
Post on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:27 pm by Moon

Thank you Leandra :)Happy Thanksgiving!
Post on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:30 pm by Desert

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans
our thanksgiving was like a month ago lol

I love the little to-do list! :D
Post on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:32 pm by Shelli

Happy Thanksgiving. The to-do list is a great. This can help people who may get stuck and don't know what to do.
Post on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:43 pm by Leandra

Probably the greatest part for me today was that I got a code I've waited for for over 6months now. I'm finally able to put a members points info anywhere on the site for the most part so that you all know what you have instead of having to check the profile!!! Which I have it on the My Info part of the home right now and want to put it on the toolbar if I can, if not it'll be on the pages used for shopping like gallery, bank, and society stores :)
Post on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:23 pm by Leandra

The to do list now has a note function so that you can make small notes and they save while you are on the site. As long as you have your browser open you can access notes that you make even as you change pages on the site. I'll also be working on a function so that the to-do list stays up as you change pages until you click the close button. Hope the notes may help everyone :)
Post on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:40 pm by mykelbe

I've been looking at the task list and thought that I could help with the society stores. I'm not sure who makes them, if you are looking for new ones or just additions to the existing ones. I've been looking at just making an interior store. I have been playing with some ideas but I thought I'd send the beginnings to you before I go any further.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion