Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Flash: December

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

We will be celebrating the holidays all month long with the Designers Society Holiday Party! To join the Holiday Party simply click the Wreath on the homepage. The Winter Wonderland Contest starts today so you can work on your entries as well. On top of all this the December issue of the Society Reader is out with tons of great info on the coming so on DS University. I will be working on DSU so that it can be presented this January for members to enroll. Within the next hour or so you should also see new auction items up that will be running next Saturday. Finally Ill also be working on some extra perks for the angel team and members who create boutiques. So leave your feedback on the new and upcoming features here!

P.S. How do you all like the new My Info tab style? Do you prefer it over the profile and messages tab?

Last edited by Leandra on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Which holiday feature do you enjoy most?
Society Reader
23%
 23% [ 7 ]
Holiday Party
47%
 47% [ 14 ]
Winter Wonderland Contest
30%
 30% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 30

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Flash: December Comments

Re: Flash: December
Post on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:31 pm by Soap

I voted for Holiday Party~
I like the My Info tab a lot more than the previous tabs because it's a lot more organized and neater than having several tabs when you only need one.
Post on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 pm by Guest

I think the 'My Info.' tab is nice! :)
Post on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:56 pm by Jazzy

The My Info tab looks great! It's nice to have everything in one place :)
Post on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:00 pm by Pink

I also really like the My Info tab. It is extremely helpful to be able to access the amount of points we have on each page whenever needed.
Post on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:09 pm by Leandra

The end of the month is closing in so I'm updating this with more info! The DSU is almost here and enrollment will be open the first week of January! Also I'll try working on some angel perks among other things that I'm currently doing. Lastly the new awards and rank earnings have been added so it gives even more ways to earn now!
Post on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 pm by Soap

I so excited for DSU :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion