Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

March Updates! Important for All!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

There have been tons of changes lately including the gallery which is still new and working out the kinks. Important for all the members to know now that there is a points option when you upload or edit fashions in the gallery! Now you can select your price easily, for those in the past your description remains but you can edit and change at anytime. Now reaching over 150 members, the Society Jackpot is coming along and should be available soon. There are new features now though like the Present of the Week, site icons, and site logo (testing some).
Here is what to expect this month now:
-Society Stores
-Society Jackpot
-New Backgrounds
-New Contests
-More Mods
+ Some other small stuff and members ideas. Now reply and share any added ideas you have so we can get right to work on making them the next new thing for March & April!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

March Updates! Important for All! Comments

Re: March Updates! Important for All!
Post on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:00 am by jumjum

yay! looking forward to seeing the society stores, let me know if there is anything i can do to help :-)
Post on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:36 am by Chloe

Society stores are like featured boutiques, am I correct?

If so, I don't mind helping. :)
Post on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:22 am by Leandra

Society Stores will be specially made by the site and will have fashions and furniture for sale that members can buy. If you know Stardoll it's kinda like their stores but with special site ideas.
Post on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:43 pm by Chloe

Never used stardoll, but I understand now. :cheers:
Post on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:14 pm by ToxicLove

I use Stardoll, but this site is 80% better.
Post on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:40 pm by Leandra

Lol that is the goal thank you everyone, this site at least doesn't charge members through the nose and isn't run by the Illuminati xD But relaly I wish this site could get big as Stardoll someday...
Post on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:37 pm by Desert

OOoh exciting stuff! I can't wait to see all the updates :o
Post on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:35 pm by Leandra

Some of this has been accomplished this month so far, just got Society Stores up and working on mods right now. The Jackpot is also underway and I'm working on backgrounds and a logo on the side as well. The have also been other advances we made this month like the new feature of putting your boutiques on your profile!

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion