Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Model Try On Feature!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

I have added a new feature that allows you to try gallery fashions on the model! You can turn it on and off and it is off by default. At the bottom by the points and controls you can use this feature. For the best fit of your fashions, when you create the fashion fit it to the model and then use the eye to simply hide the model and save your design. This way there will be the empty space around the fashion so that it can fit on the model perfectly as shown here...

So tell me what you think of this new feature!

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Model Try On Feature! Comments

Re: Model Try On Feature!
Post on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:41 pm by FloraBlossom

I like it :) But instead of the gray one (since it could look weird on some of the gray designs) would it be possible to do a skin toned one?
Post on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:46 pm by Leandra

I guess you all can kinda vote on that one just say which you all prefer gray or skin tone just comment here :)
Post on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:53 pm by Leandra

Important: Those of you who use the model w/ ears I had to move it over so both that and the one without line up together. Here is the new model w/ ears so that all fashions fit evenly. http://s17.postimg.org/n6uifgwi7/modelwears.png
I also updated it in the materials page as well.
Post on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:59 pm by phantom

I'd prefer the skin tone model as well, for things like make-up.
Post on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:09 pm by Jazzy

Wow omg I love this! I always have trouble buying things, such as makeup, when I don't look what they look like on the model. Awesome idea!

As for the model, I like skin tone.
Post on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:09 pm by mykelbe

Once again, you never ceaseto amaze me. Your mind must never stop! Good for you!
Post on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:48 pm by Soap

This is such a good idea, like, seriously amazing.
I vote for skin tone as well~
Post on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:50 pm by angelinamc (Online)

Love this, great idea:) thank you Leandra.
Post on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:13 pm by Shelli

Love the new feature. It's a great way to preview the designs on the model before we buy them. :)
Post on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 pm by Pink

Love it! I vote for skin tone.
Post on Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:50 am by Leandra

Since most of you voted for a skin tone and there were no objections I changed it to that! Here is the new look, I even made some makeup to test it out too :) P.S. Here is the model for those of you who want to use it http://s2.postimg.org/nvjixo6w9/modelwears_skintone.png

Post on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:48 am by ArtisticBiscuit

I tried the model on/off thing and the designs do not line up on the model. They keep going to the left of it or become far too big to fit.
I'm not sure if it like that for only me...but it is something to look at.
Post on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:56 am by angelinamc (Online)

I think that's because some don't use the model when they design or they move the item that they are designing off of the model. and save it.
Post on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:51 am by ArtisticBiscuit

All I do is delete model when the item item is done. I tried the on/off thing on many other designs and same thing happened.
Post on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:55 am by angelinamc (Online)

Maybe try using this model that Leadra has given us to make your designs. see if that helps
Post on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:01 am by Soap

@angelinamc wrote:
Maybe try using this model that Leadra has given us to make your designs. see if that helps
That worked for me!
This one, I simply added an already made fashion to the model and then made the layer unseen. No cropping whatsoeveer. [LINK]
On this one though, I had cropped it down completely, straight down to the border. [LINK]
Post on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:44 pm by Leandra

Yeah it should work perfectly fine if you use the given models and just use the eye to hide the model. No cropping and they should work and line up fine, if that still doesn't work could you tell me what browser you use,because it worked fine on the browsers I tested. It appears from one of your newer ones like the golden evening gown that it was cropped and that's why it wont work, it needs the space around it from the model template.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion