Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Please read, this is important to all.

AuthorMessage
Xant_Of_Vespy
Angel Team
Diamonds Diamonds : 0

No transactions will be completed until later tonight due to Leandra being extremely busy, transaction helpers can not do any. We hope that you understand and this will be dealt with soon. I would do them but I don't get the messages to do so. Thank you for your time.

Update by Leandra: Hi everyone, I have been away today and not able to update points for transactions. There have also been an over abundance of fashion requests that I have received today, which caused my inbox to overflow (losing previous submissions). SO to make sure that everyone receives or is deducted the right amount of points, transactions within the past 48 hours are now invalid. Those of you who already received the fashions then your order is complete. The rest of you who haven't received purchases in the past 24 hours please resend your requests. Because of the large amounts of requests for certain items, until these items are gone I am going to put a small limit on transactions. For the next day please only send a max of 5 requests to buy fashions. This is just temporary so that the inboxes of the staff don't overflow from members trying to buy the same things. What this all means summed up is that anyone who wanted something in the past 48 hours please try to buy them again, only up to 5 though until the 9th. Thank you everyone

http://youtube.com/Resurrection4ever

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Please read, this is important to all. Comments

Re: Please read, this is important to all.
Post on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:37 pm by Sonjas

Thanks for letting us know : )
Post on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:24 pm by Leandra

Update by Leandra: Hi everyone, I have been away today and not able to update points for transactions. There have also been an over abundance of fashion requests that I have received today, which caused my inbox to overflow (losing previous submissions). SO to make sure that everyone receives or is deducted the right amount of points, transactions within the past 48 hours are now invalid. Those of you who already received the fashions then your order is complete. The rest of you who haven't received purchases in the past 24 hours please resend your requests. Because of the large amounts of requests for certain items, until these items are gone I am going to put a small limit on transactions. For the next day please only send a max of 5 requests to buy fashions. This is just temporary so that the inboxes of the staff don't overflow from members trying to buy the same things. What this all means summed up is that anyone who wanted something in the past 48 hours please try to buy them again, only up to 5 though until the 9th. Thank you everyone
Post on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:29 pm by Soap

@Leandra wrote:
Those of you who already received the fashions then your order is complete. The rest of you who haven't received purchases in the past 24 hours please resend your requests.
Well, every time I buy something, I get a message from myself with the fashion included in the message. When you say "received the fashion" are you talking about those messages, or the messages send by SweetShelli/Chloe/Etc.?
Post on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:34 pm by Leandra

The messages that are sent by myself, chloe, and sweetshelli. You shouldn't be receiving the fashions in your inbox automatically?
Post on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:39 pm by Soap

Really?
In the past few days or so, I get the fashion about a minute after I buy the fashion.
screencap:
Post on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:41 pm by Desert

The same thing has happened to me!
Post on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:42 pm by Soap

*phew*
I thought I was the only one for a second there
o__o
Post on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:45 pm by Desert

Aha I guess not
and here i was thinking we got a new totally automated transaction system lol
Post on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:45 pm by Soap

lol samee
Post on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:46 pm by Pink

Same thing with me!

I thought I was given the permission to be a fashion-transactioner at firstt :/
Post on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:20 am by Jazzy

Omg same. I thought there was a new system too.
Post on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:04 am by Leandra

Wow well all I changed was the name of the transactions, Ill change that back then I guess because that shouldnt be happening. A little coding mishap fixed now that shouldn't happen.
Post on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:18 am by FloraBlossom

@Soap wrote:
*phew*
I thought I was the only one for a second there
o__o
yeah that's happened to me too :D
Post on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:49 am by angelinamc

same here.
Post on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 am by mykelbe

Interesting!
Post on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:02 am by Chloe

Also, if I see you buying more than 5 things I shall eat you not give you more than 5 of your fashons

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion