Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

GirlSense Remakes

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

I've finally finished some designs i was working on remaking as a tribute to girlsense. I have saved many of my past boutiques and fashions from my account before they closed. My username on Girlsense was LeandraDesigns, and I am going to show some designs that I recreated based on my own past designs. All of these fashions are for sale in my personal gallery as well...

This first design I actually made twice on girlsense, I remade it later as my skills improved.
Girlsense:

Designers Society:

Girlsense:

Designers Society:

Girlsense:

Designers Society:

Lastly this was a boutique I had made and decided to create an entire outfit using the fashions in it.
Girlsense:

Designers Society:

Those of you who want to share your own remakes of girlsense designs here you can post them. Try to include the original image and designer if possible. No image editing and fitting to the current model is allowed. Your remakes must be an entirely new design. Hope to see many more great remakes!

Last edited by Leandra on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

GirlSense Remakes Comments

Re: GirlSense Remakes
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:37 am by Pink

I'd say to auction that hair too~
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:45 am by Pink

Okay so I found some designs (mostly hair) by xthemallz and KatoOoy~

OOoo and if you're still making hair, could you make this one Leandra? You don't have to~ c:

Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:55 am by Soap

I might make that dress c:
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:14 am by angelinamc

That's beautiful remake Leandra.
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:32 am by Soap

here's my remake:
it's not the best, but i tried~

Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:33 am by angelinamc

@Soap wrote:
here's my remake:

That's beautiful can i buy it for 300pts?
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:34 am by Soap

@angelinamc wrote:
@Soap wrote:
here's my remake:

That's beautiful can i buy it for 300pts?

Thank you so much! That price is perfect!
I will put it up now :)
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:35 am by angelinamc

Thank you Soap:)
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:36 am by Soap

@angelinamc wrote:
Thank you Soap:)

No problem! Thanks for buying :)
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:52 am by Tammy

welp I finally got my desktop back sooo

funfunfun
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:34 pm by Leandra

Thanks everyone I know it isn't exact but I tried, I'll probably just auction it too :) Every ones remakes look great and that dress I remember having a copy, I'd remake it but soap already made a beautiful one! Tammy your remakes look great too I really like that dress. As for the hair pinksparkles10, I was already planning to make the one hair myself and gave chloe a copy because she wanted it too. So I'm not sure just because I rarely get to design and have tons of site stuff to do, but if I happen to get time I might try to remake that :)
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:35 pm by Pink

@Leandra wrote:
Thanks everyone I know it isn't exact but I tried, I'll probably just auction it too :) Every ones remakes look great and that dress I remember having a copy, I'd remake it but soap already made a beautiful one! Tammy your remakes look great too I really like that dress. As for the hair pinksparkles10, I was already planning to make the one hair myself and gave chloe a copy because she wanted it too. So I'm not sure just because I rarely get to design and have tons of site stuff to do, but if I happen to get time I might try to remake that :)
That's okay! c:
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:38 pm by Soap

@Leandra wrote:

thanks <3
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:40 pm by Chloe

I kinda want to make  a GS remake but they're mostly hair and I can't make hair ;_:
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:41 pm by Pink

@Chloe wrote:
I kinda want to make  a GS remake but they're mostly hair and I can't make hair ;_:

nononono you're so good at hair tho
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:49 pm by Soap

If anyone needs ideas, here is the official Girlsense Flickr.

Most of them are a little.. erm.. interesting.. but there are a few good ones! There's over 600 images in the library.

I think I already posted this, but here is my Photobucket gallery full of Girlsense designs from around the interwebs. I may add to it later today~
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:08 pm by Leandra

Also I was just looking around for some pictures and entered a few designers I remember then found these sites for the sources. They have lots of pictures too :)
http://loveunpretty.webs.com/
http://gsjuliaissohot.wix.com/girlsensehalloffame1#!
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:29 pm by Chloe

Oooh yay
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:35 pm by angelinamc

These are Odri's beautiful designs

This is some of Meerym's beautiful designs
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:50 pm by Leandra

Oh I forgot about these two but I remember them now! I want to try to remake that purple dress, the middle one with ruffles in the top boutique, I remember it and loved it. ALso maybe Ill try the dress to the farthest left in Meerym's boutique :)
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:56 pm by Tammy

I remember the top and the last one aha. They were so good ahhh. I want to try the second dress and the second to last dress on the bottom picture :#
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:35 pm by angelinamc

Cool can't wait to see them made:)
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:54 pm by angelinamc

@Desert wrote:
Also if anyone wants some gs designs to remake
i made a giant folder of them
http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/DesertGhostGS/library/?sort=2&page=1
go wild

Just wanted ones to see this post by Desert she posted this link that has quite a bit of GS awesome fashions:)
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:00 pm by fray

this isnt really a remake but i made the design studio hair~
it isnt very good but eh i tried

Last edited by fray on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i made the pic a lil bigger idk)
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:37 pm by Fresno559

Awesome remakes
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion