Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

New Perks for Elite/Team

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 197

There is now a new special text field for elite/team members! The Personal Description can be 100 characters long and will appear on your information on every post that you make. Now the signatures are also a perk only for elite and team members, even more to work to earning! With the new changes, there are also a few design adjustments on posts such as the points, posts, and rank info have been removed. The things removed from posts are still available for view on profiles. Hope you all enjoy the new look!

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

New Perks for Elite/Team Comments

Re: New Perks for Elite/Team
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:58 pm by FloraBlossom

I like that there is a new perk :) But I did like seeing the info on the forums.
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:01 pm by Leandra

Update: Also for those of you with these perks, you can edit the personal description when you edit your profile you'll see the field for it.
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:00 pm by Jazzy

Awesome! I'm so glad you used this idea :)
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:52 pm by Pink

Ooo I love this! Thanks for doing this! c:
Post on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:37 pm by Shelli

I like the new text field. It's great.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion