Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Making Offers in the Gallery

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 197

Now this is a tester for now, this feature may or may not stay based on how much work I can do on it and how it goes over with members. What you can do is make offers on fashions that you would like. After that I will send these offers to the seller and from there you may be contacted with a reply from them. At this point, it is up to the seller to contact you on the offer, then the seller can post the fashion in the gallery again with the price for you and under reservations. Now the easiest way for the seller to do this is edit the fashion, from there you can move it to reservations, change the title for the reserved person, and change the points amount for it. If you are posting a fashion in the gallery that you want offers only, just leave the points blank. If this goes over well I may create a category for fashions that you can all make offers on, but for now it is on everything. If you have any more questions or feedback on this just comment here!

Last edited by Leandra on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Making Offers in the Gallery Comments

Re: Making Offers in the Gallery
Post on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:22 am by Soap

I really like this idea~
Post on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:24 am by Desert

Omg yes I love this idea! :D
Post on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:49 am by Leandra

Also any fashions that have a blank points amount won't be sold even if someone tries to buy it. If a fashion is set to 0 points then it will be sold for 0 points unless someone makes an offer first.
Post on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:16 am by Pink

This is so cool! If you'd like, I can help send the offer messages. c:
Post on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:20 am by Soap

pinksparkles10 wrote:
This is so cool! If you'd like, I can help send the offer messages. c:
I'm pretty sure the offer messages are sent automatically, just like the Custom Central request messages.
Nevermind~
I can help as well if the Transactioners aren't doing it c:
Post on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:04 am by ArtisticBiscuit

Maybe people could offer higher prices on stuff they think is worth more than the designer thinks. Bit like an auction.

I think it's a good idea. Could work really well. But then again people could offer really silly low just to annoy people.
Post on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:07 am by FloraBlossom

I love this idea!
Post on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:19 am by Leandra

I can set it to be sent to a certain user ill contact you both about it.
Post on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:34 am by mykelbe

An excellent plan. I think that it is very important that people have a place to display work without pricing in places other than their boutiques. It would be nice to be able to see designers inventory. Right now, much of our work is stored on our computer files and is often never seen. However, I don't know if this program has the storage space required to save so many items.
Post on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:12 pm by Jazzy

Love it <3
Post on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:06 pm by Leandra

Yes I agree Mykelbe and ultimately I'd love to create something like that but the storage space isn't enough to store everyones inventory. Down the road if there is a way that you each have your own fashions stored here, including ones that are bought then that would be really great...
Post on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:53 am by phantom

Great thinking, but I think my account may have a glitch? When I edit my fashions, it automatically puts them into my personal gallery when I save it and I cannot change it, so in turn I would not be able to relocate my fashions to the Reservations gallery if someone ever offered a price on them.
Post on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:47 pm by Jazzy

Same phantom
Post on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:51 pm by Pink

@phantom wrote:
Great thinking, but I think my account may have a glitch? When I edit my fashions, it automatically puts them into my personal gallery when I save it and I cannot change it, so in turn I would not be able to relocate my fashions to the Reservations gallery if someone ever offered a price on them.
This happens to me too.
Post on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:57 pm by Leandra

Hmm Ill look into it but there is supposed to be a way to move them when you click edit.
Post on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:02 pm by Soap

It works perfectly fine for me.
Post on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:07 pm by Leandra

My best suggestion is that where ever you are and click the sell button itll go to that place automatically. Like if ur in personal gallery and click sell then itll say upload to with the list and show ur personal gallery. In edit you are supposed to have the dropdown and can change it to where ever you like, but if some reason that doesn't work you can delete the fashion then just re upload it in the reservations or where you need it.
Post on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:00 pm by mykelbe

@Leandra wrote:
Yes I agree Mykelbe and ultimately I'd love to create something like that but the storage space isn't enough to store everyones inventory. Down the road if there is a way that you each have your own fashions stored here, including ones that are bought then that would be really great...
I thought that the storage would be a problem. I think that you are working wonderfully within constraints!!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion