Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

D.S. Socialites

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

Calling all social butterflies! Designers society is looking for some devoted members who can help spread the word! We would like to add a new team of DSSocialites who can help promote the site and gain us new members. There would be positions for the different social networks such as Facebook, twitter, and tumblr. If you'd like to participate just leave your comment with which network you'd like to help broadcast on! Now of course there are some perks like the 50points per week team pay and be the first to know about upcoming features.

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

D.S. Socialites Comments

Re: D.S. Socialites
Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:19 pm by FloraBlossom

I'd love to help! I could do tumblr!
Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:29 pm by Chloe

flora, you have a tumblr?
Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:56 pm by Leandra

The tumblr and twitter account will be created for you all so you'd just have to sign in. If there are more than one who want to do a particular network Ill have to choose based on qualifications. Best way to qualify is knowing what to say to help get members. So if you'd like to just make an example post of something you'd share. It can be links, news, articles, pictures, etc. As for facebook you'll need an account and Ill make you a member able to post on the DS Page.
Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:36 pm by fray

May I help with tumblr ? Ive had a tumblr for over a year now so I know the general stuff like tagging and how to change the theme (not edit it ahaha i have very few experience with html but I do know a little) and if its helpful, I'll gladly put a DS link in my sidebar c:
ah ill help out w/ twitter incase tumblr position is already filled~
o and heres my tumblr in case you want to look at it (idk) bytheangelo.tumblr.com

Last edited by fray on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:05 pm by Jazzy

I'd be happy to help!
Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:10 pm by FloraBlossom

I know CSS and HTML so that could be a plus on Tumblr, I have had one tumblr before but I forgot the password~ I'd love to help :)
Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:58 pm by Leandra

The theme isn't necessarily a big deal with knowing how to customize too much. I can even make that part myself easily enough. I'm mostly looking for those who can post stuff that'll catch attention and isn't too advertisey like that's all it's about. I want them to mostly post like updates, share site pictures and designers, then with some links and stuff in there. Get creative really like put some member reviews or just some different stuff to draw in possible members like comparing it with girlsense and such. Also yes the proper tagging because the more tagging the more places it'll show up :)
Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:11 pm by FloraBlossom

I could do all that~ But I understand if you don't choose me :)
Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:52 pm by Soap

I'm not on like any social networks besides instagram and tumblr, so I won't be of very much help ;\

But I think Fray would be really good as a Socialite - her tumblr is like superduperDUPER popular and looks pretty~
I'm sure Flora and Jazzy would do great as well c:
Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:01 pm by FloraBlossom

@Soap wrote:
I'm not on like any social networks besides instagram and tumblr, so I won't be of very much help ;\

But I think Fray would be really good as a Socialite - her tumblr is like superduperDUPER popular and looks pretty~
I'm sure Flora and Jazzy would do great as well c:

YES I WOULD
Post on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:13 pm by Jazzy

I haven't really used any of those social networks too much, but I'm pretty good at figuring that stuff out.
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:51 am by phantom

I'm not much of a social butterfly either, hehe, this is pretty much the only site I go to besides Google. I've seen a few tumblr blogs (but never had one). I'd love to help out with one, but I'm not sure about age limitations, plus a lot of better people have applied for it already.
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:14 am by Leandra

Okay Ill have fray handle the Tumblr. Now we need Twitter and Facebook so those of you willing to do those comment after this :)
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:25 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

I wouldn't mind doing the facebook.

Keeping it up to date with adverts and updates etc. Since I'm on fb a lot.
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:00 pm by Jazzy

I have noooooooooo idea how to use twitter but I'm pretty familiar with facebook. I'd like to do it!
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:17 pm by Soap

I've never used twitter but if no one else volunteers I'm up for the job :3
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:28 pm by phantom

I know you didn't add weebly to the list, but I know how to operate it pretty well. It doubles as a blog and a website, but I could make it just a blog. If you're interested, I can make a weebly site for DS.
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:32 pm by Soap

@phantom wrote:
I know you didn't add weebly to the list, but I know how to operate it pretty well. It doubles as a blog and a website, but I could make it just a blog. If you're interested, I can make a weebly site for DS.
Weebly isn't much of a Social Media website though.. Since Weebly is basically just another website host, we would still have issues directing traffic to that website that is being used to direct traffic to this website.
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:34 pm by Pink

I'm not able to advertise using these social media sites, but I'll start posting flyers for DS on my locker at school and continue to tell my friends about the site. c:

Last edited by pinksparkles10 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:21 pm by Leandra

Aw thank you pink and yeah agreed with soap about weebly. Ill choose the positions in the next few days here :)
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:35 pm by Tammy

I could try twitter, I used to be obsessed with it for like a good year and a half so I know how it works..
mainlyspammingcelebritiesbutyouknow

Last edited by Tammy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:37 pm by Chloe

I'd love to do twitter since evil old fray took tumblr

HOW DARE U
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:54 pm by Pink

@Leandra wrote:
Aw thank you pink and yeah agreed with soap about weebly. Ill choose the positions in the next few days here :)

You're welcome. I'm glad that I can help out. :)
Post on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:08 pm by phantom

Yeah now that I think about it Soap is right.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion