Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Should Fashions have a Limit?

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

Since the members are growing and fashions gaining, the site has to keep up with the growing gallery full of fashions. Since the fashions use gallery storage which can run out and cost extra, conserving would be the best. Until the site has become more developed and to save myself the Admin some money buying extra storage, should there be a limit. My proposal is that when a fashion sells it is taken down from the gallery. Boutiques will always stay up and members are allowed one each, replacing an older with their newest. The fashions that don;t sell overtime would go to the clearance and finally be removed overtime. This would create a solution to the gallery storage limit, also encouraging members to design and sell more! Something important to know is that fashions you all post in the forum do not effect storage, so you can add as much as you want to the forums! So what's your vote and opinion?!

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Should fashions be taken down after Sold?
Yes
91%
 91% [ 10 ]
No
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Should Fashions have a Limit? Comments

Re: Should Fashions have a Limit?
Post on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:59 pm by Eunoia

I think so.
Post on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 pm by Chloe

Yuppers.
Post on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:52 pm by Desert

Yess elephant
Post on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:59 pm by estergarcia9484941

yes! :lol:
Post on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:24 pm by Leandra

Decision made, I'm going to do this. That means that once a fashion sells it will be taken down from the gallery. The positives are that it will make fashions unique to the members who buy it and only the owner. If the owner wishes, they can add the fashion again, but only sell it once per month. Another note is that you can all still post as much as you want in the forums and those designs will never be removed. So shop away everyone and keep designing for our gallery! Also see the clearance for fashions at half off and lower :)
Post on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 am by jumjum

I agree taking fashions in gallery down once a copy is sold makes it more unique, and motivates users to buy items displayed in the gallery cause they know that item is unique to them and their boutique at least for a month :-)
yuppedy yupp yupp
Post on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 pm by gohstgirls

i agree with jumjum 100%. it does motivate users to buy these unique fashions because
1) they are unique
2) they have only a small time to buy it before somebody else does! a lot like girlsense.
3) it saves Lendra money.
so....
go with the flow,
unless you simply don't know,
which way to go,
down the road of life.
you could either get a bouquet,
or a stab in the back with a knife.
every rose has its thorn,
not every shoe gets worn,
be very safe,
express your feelings,
or keep them in a case.
so just go with the flow,
unless you simply don't know,
which way to go,
down the row of life.
remember you could either get a bouquet
or get stabbed in the back with a knife.
even if you don't want to go with the flow,
because you simply don't know,
which way to go,
you have to get up,
off your rump,
and go.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion