Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Flash: February

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 197

Let's start off the new month by congratulating our first DSU star student, Chloe! The assignments star students are chosen not only on how well the design looks, but also how they have improved themselves based on their other designs. She did an excellent job on her submission and has shown great improvement and work.

Next I will be giving you all a negative balances system. Basically when you run out of points and try to buy something, you will have an aloted amount of negative points you can have.
New Members: -25
Members with Junior rank or higher: -50
Team Members and Elite: -100
Angel Team: -250

This month we will have several new additions as well as the start of Lesson 2 of DSU. You can look for several new packs including interior and avatars. A special new pack will be the avatar creator pack that will allow you to create and customize your own avatar. You will be able to use your avatar anywhere on the site like as your profile picture and in your boutiques. There will also be a new society store, the second of the two stores designed by our team members. Looking forward to this new month with all of our members as we get closer and closer to 5,000 members!

Last edited by Leandra on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Flash: February Comments

Re: Flash: February
Post on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:21 pm by Tammy

Congrats Chloee!
I actually can't wait for the interior design pack omg
Post on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:00 pm by Soap

omg
when i told glam that i loved her dress she was like
"NO ITS UGLY IT WILL GET A 35 IN DSU IT SUX"
BUT SHE GOT STAR STUDENT
HA AHAHA

I WAS RIGHT
Post on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:07 pm by Shelli

Congratulations on getting Star Student, Chloe. I have also seen great improvement in your designs. 

In my opinion, the negative balance system seems reasonable.

Interior Pack - Beside furniture, would it also include walls and floors?

Good luck with lesson 2 everyone. :)
Post on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:38 pm by Pink

Congrats Chloe! I loved your entry.
I can't wait for the new Society Store! C:
Post on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 am by Jazzy

congrats Chloe! your entry was fabulous!

Can't wait for everything new!
Post on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:08 am by ManiacSmile

Congratulations! Everyone knows they're jelly! ;)
Post on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:24 am by angelinamc

Congrats CHLOE:) :)
Post on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:45 am by sabbie

congrats .. I have been playing for about a month now .. I just love seeing the designs others create and i love how creating my own designs is so easy n fun .. im learning more each day I play and im making some great new friends .. looking forward to see all the cool things this game has in store and all the good winners that come from taking a lil extra time to create something amazing n awesome :) <3
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion