Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Society Stores Update & Donating Presents

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

Some of you may have heard from me that the Society Stores will be up this week. I have been delayed but am working on the final parts, I hope to have it all up by this next week and definitely before the end of March! You may have noticed that when you see the Present of the Week there is a donation form. You can feel free to donate fashions, accessories, patterns, material, backgrounds etc. I am working right now but there may be discounts involved when you make donations, such as: 50% off your next purchase. Let me know your ideas now and vote on the poll for discount ideas!

http://www.designerssociety.net

When should discounts be given?
For donating Presents
36%
 36% [ 14 ]
For submitting Boutiques
21%
 21% [ 8 ]
For buying 10 fashions
13%
 13% [ 5 ]
For earning Elite rank
30%
 30% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 39

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Society Stores Update & Donating Presents Comments

Re: Society Stores Update & Donating Presents
Post on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:21 am by angelinamc

I love the new society store, i made my vote. That would be cool 50% off thx.
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:53 pm by angelinamc

you no i was thinking that i wish that there was a society wig store, Love Desert's wigs and Sonjas wigs and your wigs and Soaps, Frays and so on and so on just making a wish list lol just throwing an idea out there, it takes me forever to design wigs there are so many awesome designers that make incredible wigs and i'm like I want them all lol
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:57 pm by Soap

I voted for..
Donating Presents
Not many presents are being donated, and I think that's because not many people know about it. If there is a little reward, it may draw some attention to it.
Submitting Boutiques
Boutiques are a little underrated, so maybe this will help them get some more popularity within the society.
@ANGELINA Thank you for the compliment <3
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:08 pm by FloraBlossom

I voted for donating presents and submitting boutiques. Somewhat because I didn't like the others, but I think you should get some rewards more than just getting 10 points? for submitting for boutique of the month. And the same reason that soap has for donating presents.
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:10 pm by Soap

FloraBlossom wrote:
I voted for donating presents and submitting boutiques. Somewhat because I didn't like the others, but I think you should get some rewards more than just getting 10 points? for submitting for boutique of the month. And the same reason that soap has for donating presents.
psst
psst
it's 15 points
just to let you know
but you were closeee
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:14 pm by FloraBlossom

Soap wrote:
FloraBlossom wrote:
psst
psst
it's 15 points
just to let you know
but you were closeee
haha sorry :)
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:02 pm by Leandra

Ill try to work on extra bonuses for boutiques since I know that they aren't as thought of as they should be. I will maybe raise the amount of points they get for boutiques and then maybe create an award for submitting a certain number of boutiques or a discount or something.
Post on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:42 pm by Soap

Leandra wrote:
Ill try to work on extra bonuses for boutiques since I know that they aren't as thought of as they should be. I will maybe raise the amount of points they get for boutiques and then maybe create an award for submitting a certain number of boutiques or a discount or something.
I really love thiiss idea~

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion