Important Tip: If you want to continue your design later, Save as a PSD file then reopen it in the studio later! Make sure you have all the content for designing such as Model & Fashion Templates!
To Upload Content to the Design Studio: If you want to add your background, textures, etc it is very easy to do and you can add much as you want.
1. Always open either the model template or boutique base first, this will be the size that everything else fits to.
Designers Society has made everything set just right for you so no hassle with re-sizing!
2. Click the File tab> click Open & Place (From there you can choose what you want then click the open button) 3. You will see your new content appear as a new layer
To Move & Re-size Content: Everything has been set to fit either the model template or boutique base
. If you wish you can move furniture or re-size content. 1. Make sure you select the layer of the content you want to change
2. Click the Edit tab> Free Transform 3. Once you have finished changing the content click the Confirm(Checkmark) button
Saving Your Design:
Make sure that you hide the model and any background layers before saving a design. Always save as .png to keep the transparent background.
Under the File tab> click Export As PNG and save to your computer
To Create Your Boutique:
1. Make sure you download the boutique content
2. When loading the studio choose the Boutique template
3. Under File> click Open to Select Wallpaper, Floor, Furniture, & Your Fashions
4. Follow the Steps to Upload Content to the Design Studio as shown above and duplicate the content into the boutique base
5. Click the furniture or fashions to move
6. Use Edit>Free Transformto move, re-size, and rotate furniture and fashions, Click Apply Transform when done
7. When you are done File>Export as JPG 7. *optional* Upload your boutique to the Boutique Section of your profile!